Saturday 19 April 2008

The Case of the Scorpion's Tail

Apologies for no updates through the week, but there hasn't been much to report. I could have done an update on Friday regarding Sarah starting to do her hair for filming tomorrow - two days later, but I passed on the opportunity.

Sunday is almost upon us - and the BBC weather forecast warns us only of light drizzle, so it looks like we'll be going ahead with filming tonight. We'll be around the red phone boxes in Manchester town centre, so what problems that'll cause us is anyone's guess.

I've added some extra scenes into the script for Sarah and Rory's character's - I've been so impressed with what they've done so far I thought I'd flesh their parts out, one of which is a sly nod to Sergio Martino's gialli, The Case of the Scorpion's Tail (1972).

After tonight, Rory and Sarah should have a large bulk of their scenes shot for the picture, as long as things go to plan. Which they rarely do. But fingers crossed.


In the meantime, here's yet another still of Sarah from the second filming night.

No comments: